Most of the users one you to the website or blog, usually do not make any related posts. Related posts can interest your audience in your blog about the detailed other topics which are available and similar to the one which they are reading. For example, you are reading a topic about any particular PC game, and on the same page, you get to see a related topic about another PC game which might be similar to that kind. Related posts improve the WordPress blog and website posts, as similar kind of post is available at one click away in the same blog or website. For exclusive Bluehost coupon, visit WPTalks.
Here’s How You Can Add Related Posts To Your WordPress Blog
Advantages To Use Related Posts In WordPress Blog
Before you start using the related posts feature in WordPress blog, you need to know the advantages of using it in your WordPress blog.
- This feature engages viewers and audience to your website or blog, as related posts are the best solutions to various topics which are related to the current won which they are reading in your blog.
- It usually improves the SEO or search engine Optimisation, as it attracts the viewers in your website. As a result, you will get a large number of page views in your WordPress blog.
- Related posts can attack the old topic along with new topic on similar ground in the same website on the blog, Which in return will allow the user to browse to your website contents.
Way To Add Related Post In WordPress
Go through the instructions carefully before using it on your WordPress website or blog.
- To use this feature you can use a plugin which can is the procedure for adding related posts in your WordPress website. To do so you need to go to the WordPress dashboard > Plugins > Add New.
- In there type ‘Jetpack’ and you will get to see the “Jetpack Plugin” in the search result.
- Now you need to click on the install button and then click on the activate button.
- After you have successfully installed and activated the jetpack plugin in your WordPress website or blog, you need to go to the WordPress menu > Jetpack > Settings.
- Once you get to the settings you need to visit the traffic tab and you need to find the related posts option.
- Now enable the “Show related content after posts” from there.
- Now all you have to do is to add a “Related” title on that section to add the related posts in your WordPress blog or website.
Related posts on your website can attract more audience of the words to your website. We would definitely recommend you to use this related posts in your articles on the website by referring to the information from this article. We are provided a guideline for adding related posts in your WordPress website and blog. Also if you’re trying to get siteground coupons (Source) then go to WPTalks.Share this informative article with others so that they can also use this feature to flourish their WordPress blog or website.